Back In Stock Wizard: Exporting Data
Back In Stock Wizard allows you to export your subscription data for use offline, or for your own reporting needs.
To create a new export file, go to Settings > Export
Click on Create New Export.
A CSV file will automatically be generated and downloaded. The export file will include one line for each subscription a customer is signed up for. Data exported includes:
- product_id - The Product ID assigned to the item by BigCommerce, this is not your item's SKU.
- email - The email address of the subscriber.
- sku - Your item's SKU.
- option_sku - Your item's variant SKU.
- product_name - The name of the product.
- created_at - The date and time the subscription was created.
Back In Stock wizard will save your last ten export files which will appear on the Export Data screen for access at a later date.