Grant Store Access
When you send in an inquiry for a quote or order from our website, we will generally need store access in order to review and work on your website.
For Yahoo Store, please grant access in your Access Manager in your store manager.
- Grant Admin level access using the id yourstorewizards and the email email@example.com.
- If we have had access in the past, you may only need to extend the expiration date.
- If you want to re-grant access, please be sure to remove any old access for the id yourstorewizards first.
- We will request access.
- Go into your store manager and accept the request.
For Big Commerce
- Go into the User interface and grant access to firstname.lastname@example.org (https://support.bigcommerce.com/articles/Public/Users)
- Issue the proper permissions.
For More Info: Yahoo! Store Support Document https://help.smallbusiness.yahoo.net/s/article/SLN29075