Preview Mode Discrepancies
The preview mode is an attempt to show what your site would be like if it was converted to https as it stands. It is not guaranteed to be 100% correct, though we are trying to get it as close as we can. Some examples of things that may not replicate correctly.
- 3rd Party Scripts that tie to your specific domain
- Some display scripts may not handle being placed in an iframe properly (example is one of the mobile rotator scripts)
Other items you may see that appear to have issues are correct such as:
- Images not loading because it's coded to http: or it has no https option
- Scripts not loading because it's coded to http: or it has no https option
- CSS not loading because it's coded to http: or it has no https option