Minimum Order Enforcer: App Settings
Minimum Order Enforcer is easy to set up right from the back end of your BigCommerce Store:
- Go to Storefront | My Themes
- Click Customize
- Click the artist’s pallet icon in Page Builder and click on YSW Settings
To turn on MOE:
- Click “Enable Wholesale Customer Restriction”
- In “Customer Group & IDs & Minimum Amount” simply enter the Customer Group ID (see instructions for locating below), followed by a colon (:), followed by the order minimum. Multiples can be separated by a comma.
- In “Restriction Title” enter customer-friendly wording that will be used as the header text in the checkout warning if the threshold is not met.
- In “Restriction Message” enter a friendly note to your customer letting them know they need to reach their minimum in order to checkout and qualify for their pricing.
- In “Restriction Button Text” enter what the continue button will display. In most cases, this is left as the default “Keep Shopping.”
Be sure to X out the YSW Settings window, save, and publish your changes!
To find the Customer Group ID:
- Go to Customers | Customer Groups
- Click on the Customer Group
- Look in your browser’s URL bar to locate the Customer Group Number which is located here in this example:
https://store-example.mybigcommerce.com/manage/customers/groups/5/edit. The bold number 5 in this URL is the Customer Group Number.