How to Install Custom Field Populator
To install the custom field populator click the below link and click on Install. You will then be taken through a setup wizard where you'd fill in the Global Default Value, optionally set what custom fields will automatically be created and enter you billing information.
To manually install we'd need you to create an API access. Below are instructions on how to setup.
- In the BigCommerce store dashboard, navigate to Advanced Settings -> API Accounts.
- Click Create API Account Button. Then click on Create V2/V3 API Token. As shown in the below screenshot
- This will show the Create API Account form. In the Name field enter in: Custom Field Populator.
- In the OAuth Scopes select the following: Information & Settings Read-Only and Products Modify. As shown in the following screenshots. The rest of the scopes can be set to None.
- Click Save when done.
- You will then get a your API Path, Client ID, Client Secret and Access Token. Please send this to us, in order for us to setup the app for your store. You may also send us the downloaded text file whatever is easier.