How do I manually send a data feed?
By default, the Feed Wizards system updates and transmits feeds overnight when you publish your Yahoo store editor during that day. This allows us to pick up the newest data from your Yahoo! store and get that information to your comparison shopping engine accounts right away.
Even Google recommends publishing fresh product information at least once a day.
There are times, however, when you'll want to manually send a data feed to one or more of your comparison shopping engine accounts.
To send feeds manually please follow these steps:
- Log into your Feed Wizards dashboard.
- Click on "My Stores" in the menu/left side navigation box.
- Click on the name of the store from which you would like to send the feed(s).
- Under "Data Feeds" click on the "View Status" button of the feed you would like to send.
- Toward the bottom under "Manage Service" you will see a link that says "Resend current feed now".
- Click the link to send the feed. It takes roughly and hour to regenerate and transmit.