Custom Field Populator: How to View All Custom Fields
To view all your custom fields, from the Dashboard click on Custom Fields:
From this screen, you can see:
- Name of each custom field
- Search for a specific custom field
- See whether the custom field is enabled or not
- To enable or disable a custom field, simply click on the Edit icon and toggle between Enabled or Disabled.
- Processing Status - when changes are made to a custom field, communication with the server takes place in order to make updates. “Completed” will display when all updates have been successfully made to the items in BigCommerce.
- The Created At date for the custom field
- Edit the selected custom field
- Delete will delete the selected custom field from Custom Field Populator. It does NOT delete the custom fields from items. If you want to delete the custom field from items, click here for instructions.